The leader in the stevia taste profile.
After many years of successfully offering SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener to consumers in the U.S. market, Wisdom Natural Brands® was asked by manufacturers worldwide to supply SweetLeaf as an ingredient in other foods and beverages. SweetLeaf is a whole-leaf extract of a variety of glycosides especially selected for their taste and sweetness and is widely recognized as a delicious stevia taste.
SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener is the pure, natural ingredient food and beverage manufacturers are looking for to reduce or replace sugar, sugar alcohols, aspartame, sucralose, and high fructose corn syrup in their products. SweetLeaf is the private label source for zero-calorie stevia sweeteners.
Our product is free from the taste of solvent artifacts, as we use a water-based extraction system that produces a deliciously sweet and zero-calorie food and beverage ingredient. SweetLeaf is successfully used in a variety of food and beverage products. SweetLeaf stevia is used in the following applications, as examples:
- Tabletop sweetener for tea, coffee, etc.
- Flavored waters
- Flavored milk, either packaged or for school/cafeteria distribution
- Carbonated soft drinks, juices, and other beverages
- Ice creams, yogurts, sherbets
- Baked goods, cakes, biscuits
- Packaged oatmeal, cereals, bars
- Jams, sauces, pickles
- Puddings, desserts
- Chewing gum
- Seafood, vegetables
- Low-calorie or weight-loss diets
- Diabetes-friendly, ketogenic, vegan-friendly, and other special diets
- Gluten-free and kosher diets
- Prepared meals, fresh or frozen
- Customized formulations and more
The SweetLeaf Advantage
Wisdom Natural Brands offers ingredient customers comprehensive formulation support throughout the product development stages.
- Formulation and product development specific and proprietary to your company
- Application support
- Stability studies
- Shelf-life studies
- Recipe revisions to eliminate certain ingredients or artificial sweeteners
- Reduce or eliminate sugars (low calorie or no calorie)
- Analytical studies
- HPLC, GS/MS, and GI testing
- Founded in 1982 by James A. May, globally recognized as the “Father of Stevia”
- A team led by world-renowned scientist Dr. Sai Prakash Chaturvedula, Ph.D., chief scientific officer and senior vice president
- Proprietary natural sweeteners and blends
- Sustainable supply chain
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Not from fermentation/enzymatic technology
- Formulation and product development
- Research and development applications
- Unmatched, individualized customer service
SweetLeaf has won more awards for taste and innovation than all low- and no-calorie sweeteners combined.
Ingredient Sales Contact
We look forward to hearing from you. For ingredient questions, please call (800) 899-9908 or contact us below.